Welcome to the Super Galaxy Knights Deluxe FightR Press Kit page! This page should contain all the information you need to write otherwise or otherwise get informed on Super Galaxy Knights Deluxe FightR. If you require any additional information or media, or need something posted in a different format, let us know and we will make it available.
- Developer: Snuffysam Media, based in Weston, FL
- Release Date: TBD 2019
- Kickstarter Start Date: April 10, 2018
- Kickstarter End Date: May 10, 2018
- DLC Content: Free updates planned (additional characters and/or modes)
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Website: snuffysam.com
- Price: TBD
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English
- ESRB: RP
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Kickstarter, Twitter, YouTube
- Original Comic: http://sgkdr.thecomicseries.com/
- Kickstarter Demo: Windows | Mac | Linux
Super Galaxy Knights Deluxe FightR is a bold and colorful new fighting game based off of the webcomic Super Galaxy Knights Deluxe R!
Super Galaxy Knights Deluxe R is a webcomic series about characters harnessing their emotions, creativity, and self-acceptance to create and use their magic abilities. It’s an action comedy series, with some elements of romance and fantasy.
Super Galaxy Knights Deluxe FightR is a fighting game based off the webcomic, designed to be as similar to the comic’s style as possible while keeping its own flair. It’s a 2.5D tag team fighting game. Teams can be anywhere from 1-5 members. With more fighters, you gain the ability to tag, but you have less health and energy per character to work with.
Unleash the power inside of you!
- Three playable characters (Mizuki Sato, Cahe Wuwa, and Pejiba Va)
- Each character has three ultimates and at least nine special moves
- Teams of up to five characters
- One playable stage (Castle Zebugu Dining Room)
- Ten palette swaps per character
- Saving and loading team presets
- Customizable controls (keyboard and controller settings)
- VS Fighting mode (player vs player and player vs AI)
Full Game (planned):
- Eight playable characters (including the three in the demo)
- Over 200 possible team combinations
- Full voice acting
- Unique interactions between characters
- Four playable stages (including the one in the demo)
- Destructible terrain
- Unique stage finishers
- Unlockable songs
- At least 20 costumes per character (many of which will be full model swaps)
- VS Fighting mode
- Arcade mode
- Online Mode with friends
- Ranked Online Mode with strangers
Snuffysam Media is a sole proprietorship owned and operated entirely by Hal Milenkovic, creating indie games, comics, music, and more since 2008.